General Office Clerk I
|April 13, 2012 - May 08, 2012|
|Salary Range:||commensurate with experience|
|Benefits:||401k, dental, medical, PTO, |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Compiles and maintains records of business transactions and office activities of establishment by performing the following duties.
|Duties:||ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. (The duties listed below are examples of the variety and general nature of those performed by employees in this job. The list is descriptive only and should be used for no other purpose. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of a position at any time. Incumbents are frequently cross-trained and may perform any combination of the following duties and responsibilities. These duties are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.)|
• Copies data, collects and files records and reports.
• Records orders for merchandise or service.
• Gives information to and interviews with customers, claimants, employees, and sales personnel.
• Receives, counts, and pays out cash.
• Prepares, issues, and sends out receipts, bills, policies, invoices, statements, and checks.
• Operates computer terminal to input and retrieve data.
• Operates office machines such as typewriter, adding, calculating, and duplicating machines.
• Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence, and prepares outgoing mail.
• Greets and assists visitors.
• Purchases supplies.
|Qualifications:||EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE |
A high school diploma is required. At least 2-3 years office experience in a retail environment is helpful. Bookkeeping experience or knowledge preferred. Must be able to use a 10-key by touch. SAP experience prefered.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.