Delivery Driver II/Material Handler
|May 03, 2013 - May 15, 2013|
|Location:||Twin Falls, ID|
|Salary Range:||Depending on Experience|
|Benefits:||Full Benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, short/long term disability, paid time off, etc.)|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Drives truck over established route to deliver products. Will be performing the following duties:
|Duties:||ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. These duties are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.|
• Drives truck to deliver customer orders to place of business.
• May collect money from customers and records transactions on customer receipt.
• Records deliveries information on daily delivery record.
• Collects or picks up empty containers or rejected or unsold merchandise, and credits returns upon request of customers and/or management.
• Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
• Cleans inside of truck and notifies management of any problems with delivery vehicle immediately.
• Reads customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
• Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
• Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
• Sorts and stores perishable goods in refrigerated rooms.
• Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
• Opens bales, crates, and other containers.
• Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed. Uses computer to enter records.
• Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
• Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications.
• Completes requisition forms to order supplies.
• Prepares parcels for mailing. Maintains inventory records.
|Qualifications:||EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE|
High school graduate preferred. Two+ years of experience as a delivery driver, 6-ton vehicle, preferred. Knowledge of delivery area and ability to read maps is required. Must be bondable and have a valid CDL license, D.O.T if applicable. Must not have any driving violations or accidents within the past 36 months. May need to acquire HazMat endorsement and certification. May be required to lift up to 75 lbs.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.